As we work on our Trust tool, we’re seeing if we can categorize users by their past behavior, in order to take smarter actions on their comments.
Here are some suggestions. What are we missing?
So far we have:
• Find trolls/people behave in an abusive manner on a particular topic/author
• Find Positive Community Members by Section/Author
Definition: People who engage positively with others in the group
• Find Good Posters by Section/Author
Definition: people who might not engage with others but leave informative, well-liked posts
• Find Good New Contributors by Section/Author
People who only recently joined, and leave positive contributions
• Find Reliable Flaggers by Section/Author
People whose flags usually result in a post being deleted
• Find Unreliable Flaggers by Section/Author
People whose flags usually don’t result in a post being deleted