Thanks Andrew. Here it is:
Coral Project: Persona Submission
Penny, 44, is a public relations professional at a small agency. Her specialty is the financial services sector. She’s married with two children in middle school. Penny has a degree in journalism, is a strong writer, and strictly adheres to the Public Relations Society of America’s Code of Ethics. In her spare time, Penny reads voraciously and trains for triathlons.
Penny is surgically connected to e-mail and text message apps. She checks in on social media several times a day. She uses her smartphone as much as her laptop and is quick to try new apps for both, but only keeps them if they are user friendly and intuitive.
What They’d Like in Community Spaces:
• Track trending and popular topics in discussion groups.
• Ability to participate in discussions in a mature, civil way.
• Thoughtful, intelligent conversations that Penny can encourage her clients to participate in.
What They Dislike In Community Spaces:
That rumors spread faster than fact. That discussions can be hijacked by a few people, thus inhibiting meaningful discourse. That her clients’ reputations can be tarnished quickly by irresponsible or untrue comments.
What They’d Like from Coral:
• On occasion, Penny can provide valuable graphics and video files produced by her agency or her clients. She’d like to share them when they are relevant to a story.
• Ability to identify and engage commenters with a history of thoughtful, polite contributions. Conversely, the ability to filter out hateful and impolite contributors.
• A responsible forum where Penny could safely encourage her clients to participate without fear that they would be unjustly attacked.